10.30.2008

A Royally Good Time.

Yesterday was a monumental day in my life.
I met His Royal Highness Prince El Hassan Bin Talal.
He is involved with the Regional Human Security Centre, where I am interning. Audrey (my co-intern) wrote a blog about the Prince a couple of weeks ago, and the Prince's Secretary found Audrey's blog and told him about it. After that, he told the Centre he wanted to meet this girl that writes blogs about him. After shaking hands, and introducing ourselves, we got to snap a couple pictures with him. And as it turns out, he has not only heard of Oregon, but has a Ducks t-shirt.

Audrey, Prince Hassan, me, and Gena.

P.S. To whoever is reading this blog for the Prince: If you get a chance, tell His Royal Highness it was a pleasure to meet him.

Missing you, Elizabeth

3 comments:

j said...

How marvelously, literarily, magnificently spectacular! The stuff strange dreams are made of! I love it, and I want more of it!
Lookin forward to more of your marvelous stories from Saturn!
InJoy!
j

Anonymous said...

that's it! next time I travel, I'm going to a country with Royalty...
I miss you guys!! Can't wait to catch up in person!
love you!
-ging ( I can't remember my stupid password to leave a comment from my blog)

Rae Rae said...

Elizabeth!
I had no idea that you were doing this! I'm so excited for you and hope everything is going great! Miss you!